Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summer time!


I know.....I know.....it's been awhile. We've had a busy summer. It's funny how I long for summer, so that I can have a "break" there's no "break" for us, I don't think I'm a break kind of person. This is what we have been up to....... Alexa...her favorite pass time....



Emma found this nest for me:)


Our meat birds.....


1st "french chard" harvest...



beautiful isn't it....


I think I can....I think I can....




Onions! I LOVE to eat these...the blooms of the onion! My "fancy" sister has some "fancy" french word for them. I just call them onion blooms!



Had lunch out of the yard the other day....Yummy!




I had an "Eclipse" party for my older girls the night the movie came out. I had 17 girls stay the night and we went to the 12:10 am showing of the movie... We had a blast!



The next morning...


Before we left for the movie we had some backyard fun....farm girl style!



Jason........on our camping trip.





Camping.....
Granger with his buddy!





And now the MOST important thing....my derby skate!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures....we've had a fun summer so far. Now it's time to kick it into "ant" gear...we have been kinda "grasshopper'en" it. I'm working on the next "survival story" post....now off to pick Raspberry's......happy summer all -blessings


p.s. I think I've found it...... the blog I was looking for a few posts ago, I'll let you know if it's a "goodie" soon :)















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Okay... how much did you have to cough up for those skate? Reidell... My free-styles were outrageous back in the 70's. Took a LOT of hours working part time at McDonalds - at $2.35 per hr.!!! Have fun! Be safe! Hands up when the butt's taking a slide!! LOL

Amber Strehle said...

Good pic's Sis!! Yay for summer!!